WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION EXPERTS IN DUBLIN
Flooding can cause a huge damage to your carpets and belongings in the house. Our water damage emergency service is ready to help you. We extract water from carpets, upholstery and everywhere else. We use air dryers for a quick dry and we prevent the bad odours from appearing after the flood.
Dealing with a flooded home or business can be very stressful and time consuming. Fortunately, we specialise in making the process fast and easy for you. Our experts work for you with urgency, compassion, and professionalism to mitigate loss and restore what you value most. We know your property is something you cherish, and we treat it with the highest level of care throughout the process. Our highly trained specialists are on call 24/7.
When facing a water damage emergency, use this handy checklist to stay calm and take quick action until help arrives.
- Determine if it is safe to stay where you are: in water emergency situations, there can be a number of hazards including electricity.
- Contact Happy Clean so that we can send a team right away.
- Watch out for slippery areas that could cause you to fall.
- Begin mopping up excess water where possible.
- Pick up wet books, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Pick up wet fabrics and start hanging them. Beware, wet fabric items are much heavier when wet!
- Rescue easy to reach artwork, valuables, and personal items and put them in a safe, dry space.
- Gather any loose items from the floor, so that they can dry and not add additional tripping hazards.
- Do NOT use any electrical items while the house is still wet.
- Do NOT attempt to use your household vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Stay calm, and wait for our technicians to arrive and help you with your water removal, inspection, and restoration plan.
Book here or call 089207208 for a free quotation from one of our friendly customer service team.