Happy Clean/Professional Carpet Cleaning (“I”, “us”, “we”, or “our”, “Supplier”) operates the professionalcarpetcleaning.ie website (the “Service”, “website”, “site”) or Materials (“pages, posts, photos, videos”).
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on professionalcarpetcleaning.ie’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the posts;
- use the posts for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse any post from professionalcarpetcleaning.ie;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the posts; or
- transfer the posts to another person or “mirror” them on any other website/blog.
- This right shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these posts or upon the termination of this right, you must erase any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The services and posts on professionalcarpetcleaning.ie’s website are provided “as is”. Professionalcarpetcleaning.ie makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fit or not for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Happy Clean/Professional Carpet Cleaning does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the posts, or any other content on this website.
In no event shall professionalcarpetcleaning.ie or its partners be liable for any damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if Happy Clean/Professional Carpet Cleaning or a professionalcarpetcleaning.ie authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on professionalcarpetcleaning.ie could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Professionalcarpetcleaning.ie does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Happy Clean/Professional Carpet Cleaning may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Professionalcarpetcleaning.ie does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Professionalcarpetcleaning.ie has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that site by professionalcarpetcleaning.ie. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Terms and Conditions: Use and Implementation
1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) make up the legal agreement between you and professionalcarpetcleaning.ie. Please read these Terms and Conditions for any use of the website accessible at the URL: www.professionalcarpetcleaning.ie (the “Website”). Accessing and visiting the Website, or using the services of the Website, purchase, rental, or view of goods/posts or services (the “Services”) means the full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The terms used below will have the following meaning:
- User – any person, at least 18 years of age, with full thinking capacity, who accesses the Website being interested in the data, information, announcements and/or professionalcarpetcleaning.ie Services, as well as any person and/or the legal entity that purchases, visualize, or read the Services/posts provided through the Website.
- Supplier: Same as professionalcarpetcleaning.ie, website,site
- Product/Service – good or service that can be marketed according to the law and which does not violate the limits imposed by these Terms and Conditions.
- Page professionalcarpetcleaning.ie – the site www.professionalcarpetcleaning.ie, including any section or sub-page of it. The websites and/or the websites, or other components thereof belonging to third parties and which are accessed by the Users as a result of the links or references available on the professionalcarpetcleaning.ie website are not subject to or fall within the sphere of this definition.
- Operators – persons specially trained by the Supplier to verify/moderate the content published by the Users on the Website.
- By your agreement regarding these Terms and Conditions, you declare and guarantee that you are 18+ years old and have you’re full aware or, in the case of a company, you are a company registered and operating in accordance with the laws of the USA & EU and your representatives, you are validly authorized to express your legal agreement regarding the access, visit or use in any way of the Website and/or the Services.
- professionalcarpetcleaning.ie reserves the right to modify or to update the Terms and Conditions at any time unilaterally. You can access the Terms and Conditions at any time.
3. Purpose pursued
- The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to define and regulate the conditions of use of the Website and the Services of professionalcarpetcleaning.ie.
- The Website contains links (“links”) or links to other websites/web pages with specific terms and conditions, as specified on the respective websites/pages, and professionalcarpetcleaning.ie will not be liable and assumes no obligation for the content of the respective websites. The inclusion of these links (“links”) or references to the Website is usually done for the help or interest of the User, and in other cases for advertising purposes. Because professionalcarpetcleaning.ie cannot guarantee / control the actuality / accuracy of the information present on the websites of third parties, to which reference is made on the Website, the User accesses those websites and / or uses their products / services exclusively at his own risk.
- The entire content of the Website including, but not limited to posts, texts, images, graphics, computer programs, as well as any other data and applications, are the property of professionalcarpetcleaning.ie and / or its partners, being protected according to the Law of author with the subsequent amendments, as well as all other laws, including but not limited to the applicable laws regarding intellectual and industrial property rights. The announcements published by the Users are the object of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Users, being protected as such according to the law. The retrieval of any information and / or data from the Website for the purpose of republishing, total or partial distribution or for any other purpose, in any form, without the prior written consent of us is strictly forbidden and is punished in accordance with the laws in force.
4. General aspects for Comments
- A comment will be created by completing a Form by user, available on the Website, containing: the details specified by the User (if the case); Name, Email, Link, or any other information needed to complete the form.
- By sending the Form for publishing to professionalcarpetcleaning.ie, the User declares that he fully and unconditionally agrees with these Terms and Conditions, fully agreeing that, in case of non-compliance with them, he/she will be held liable according to their information sent. The user assumes full responsibility for the content of the comment and for the truthfulness of the information published in the Comment and / or communicated to professionalcarpetcleaning.ie.
- The validity of the comment on the site is unlimited.
5. Rights and Obligations of the website professionalcarpetcleaning.ie (supplier)
- The Supplier can publish all the comments sent by the Users through the Website’s form, and comply with the provisions / conditions imposed by this document.
- professionalcarpetcleaning.ie will remedy in the shortest possible time any alleged malfunctions/misinformation related to the functioning of the Website or any inconsistencies between the data provided in the Contact/comment Form by the User and the data published on the Website by the Supplier, except for those inconsistencies reported by the Users who is due to the fact that the Operators of the Supplier have partially modified the Comment area so that it fulfills the conditions imposed by this document in order to be maintained posted on the Website.
- The supplier makes no warranty to Users that the Website will be available uninterrupted, on time, safely, or without errors. The Supplier will not be responsible for displaying the comments or interrupting their display due to causes that, in any way, exceed the control or for any direct and / or indirect “damages” that the User may suffer from this cause.
- professionalcarpetcleaning.ie is not responsible for the delays caused by technical defects occurring from its collaborators and / or partners.
- The Supplier cannot be held responsible for the activities of the Users, especially for the provision of erroneous content regarding the information within the comment or service that is the subject of the Form.
- The Supplier has the right to delete or partially modify a comment if it is found that it violates the Terms and Conditions in any way, especially if it has content considered offensive or defamatory, constitutes unfair competition, violates the rights of the intellectual property of a third party or is contrary to good practice, which acts to the detriment of the Supplier, or in any other way violates any legal provision. Also, the Supplier reserves the right to suspend, modify, add or delete at any time other portions of the content of the comment.
- The provider has the right to delete any comment/link or to block the user in case there is the suspicion that through the published comment, the security related to the activities of other users’ service has been bought or can be bought. Also, if the comment negatively affects the Supplier’s reputation or is otherwise harmful to the Supplier.
- The Supplier declares that it owns all intellectual property rights for the Website professionalcarpetcleaning.ie, except the Ads published on the Website by the Users or third parties, regarding which the Users grant the Supplier a non-exclusive right to use and make available to the public under the conditions provided in these Terms. and Conditions.
- The provider assumes no responsibility for the content or veracity of the comments published by users, including those published by the supplier. The supplier does not guarantee in any way and any measure for the quality, quantity, availability or any other aspects of the products/services described/used in the Website.
- According to the legislation in force, the Supplier has the obligation to inform immediately the competent public authorities about the activities with illegal appearance carried out by the recipients of its services or about the information with illegal appearance provided by the Users of the Website.
6. User’s Rights and Obligations
- The user may benefit entirely from the Services, as long as there is no violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- The user assumes responsibility for the content of the published posts and declares that they correspond to the real and legal status of the product/service/result covered by the Website and that it does not violate the rights of the Supplier and / or third parties.
- The user declares on his own responsibility that he owns all intellectual property rights, including copyright in the comment published by him, including photographs, and agrees that it will be made publicly available by the Supplier on all and any of its platforms, Blog, and through other means, such as: press releases, television, banners, billboards, social media, and the Internet.
- By completing the form and / or submitting the comment to professionalcarpetcleaning.ie for making it publicly available through the Website, the User declares that he fully and unconditionally agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
- Apart from the information related to its own Comment, is strictly forbidden to take any information from the Website for total or partial republication in any form, without having the written consent of the Supplier.
7. Promote the Ads, Branding for Companies or Ingredients
- professionalcarpetcleaning.ie can sell spaces within a post or article
- professionalcarpetcleaning.ie may use affiliate marketing ads or promotional banners
8. Prices & Payment methods
- For each service will be discussed directly with one of the administrators of professionalcarpetcleaning.ie via email / contact form / phone. Prices depend on the category, service, method, etc.
9. Submitting and resolving complaints and notifications received from Users
- Any User may submit a complaint or notification regarding or related to the services offered by professionalcarpetcleaning.ie, respectively the for the posts transmitted / published / not published for moderation on the website, within maximum 7 days from the occurrence of the event and / or the occurrence of the notified case.
- The Users have the possibility to send anytime complaints and / or notifications regarding the activities with illegal appearance carried out by a User of the Website regarding and / or related to the services provided by professionalcarpetcleaning.ie or regarding the information with illegal appearance provided by a User, of whom they are aware.
- Complaints will be submitted through the contact form on the Website.
- The complaints and / or notifications transmitted to professionalcarpetcleaning.ie moderators or operators will include the user identification data, the identification number of the Notice being the subject of the complaint (if the complaint or notification concerns a specific Notice/misconduct), as well as any other data necessary to the Supplier to identify the notified event and / or a more detailed description of the reason for which the complaint / notification was submitted, so that Operators or Moderators can solve it as soon as possible.
10. Agreement on the processing and collection of Personal Data
11. Amendments to this document
- The Supplier reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. You can access the Terms and Conditions at any time at: https://www.professionalcarpetcleaning.ie/terms-and-conditions/. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, the only option you have is to delete the comment written on the Website or to no longer access, visit or use in any way the professionalcarpetcleaning.ie Website.