KEEP YOUR CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEAN FOR LONGER WITH THE STAIN PROTECTOR
The application of Stain Protector is essential in order to maintain them clean for longer.
How does it work? We will spray a thin coat on your carpet or upholstery that will prevent spilled liquids from going right into the fibre and give you time to wipe it away. It will also enforce your fabrics durability making everyday cleaning a brief and effortless chore.
Here are the benefits of applying a stain protector after the cleaning:
- Spots and spills clean up easier
- Carpets and furniture last longer and look better all the time
- Vacuuming is easier and more efficient
- True stain resistance, soil protection, and oil resistance
- Safe for children and pets
The process helps protect your carpet and upholstery against those accidents that seem to occur in today’s busy, active, everyday world. From nasty oil-based stains like skin lotion, salad dressing or an upturned plate of spaghetti, to tracked-in dry soil from boots, sneakers, or a toppled plant, to accidental water-based spills like ketchup or fruit drink.
Who has time to worry about the daily threats your carpet and furniture must face and even then, who wants to?
When you protect your carpet and upholstery with the protector, you get an assurance that helps lessen these concerns. Your carpets and upholstery stay cleaner, brighter, fresher longer. And that’s because Carpet and Upholstery Protector is on the job protecting against soil and stains – so you don’t have to.
The stain protector is quick drying. Each time we apply it, the protector creates a powerful, invisible shield around each fibre. This will keep dirt, dust and liquids from lodging within the carpet. It also works to reduce soiling on water-safe upholstery fabrics.
Our stain protector is an outstanding repellent. As a result, it gives you more time to clean up and remove spills and dirt before they are absorbed into your carpet. Follow these simple steps for easy clean up:
- Solid and semisolid spills: scrape lightly with a table knife to remove the excess.
- Liquid spills: blot up immediately with a towel or absorbent cloth.
- If spills dry or are forced into the carpet, they should remove easily using normal cleaning procedures. Be sure to rinse thoroughly with water to remove residual cleaning material.