Effective date: Feb. 12, 2021
Happy Clean or/andProfessional Carpet Cleaning (“I”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the professionalcarpetcleaning.ie website (the “Service”, “Website”, “Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data.
Who Are We?
Happy Clean or Professional Carpet Cleaning is a Dublin-based company with cleaning services for all kinds of stains. Our website address is professionalcarpetcleaning.ie and this page for the privacy policies is for professionalcarpetcleaning.ie only.
Information Collection And Use of Data
We collect several & different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Professionalcarpetcleaning.ie uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To contact you.
- For our Marketing and Feedback Service.
While visiting our online site:
- Posts, services, or products you’ve seen: We’ll use this to show you, for example, the recently viewed pages
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we will use them for various purposes, for example, such as estimating taxes (fees) for delivery if any.
- Delivery address/Location: we will ask you to write it or tell it, so we can estimate, for example, where the service should be made before you place an order or booking!
When you purchase or book with us, we will ask you to provide information, including name, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information such as your name, username, and password if applied. We will use this information for many purposes, such as:
- We send you information about your account and/or your order.
- We respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- We process payments and prevent fraud.
- We comply with all legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes (fees).
- We are improving our offers.
- Ask for your Feedback.
- We send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them.
- If you use our Service, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used when completing future orders.
- Let our partners know (but not more than your name) if there are complaints from you towards their work and is affecting the overall Service.
Generally, we store information about you for as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use them, but we will not keep it anymore (if unneeded) unless we are legally obligated. For example, we will store order information for 10 years or more for tax and accounting purposes. They include name, email address, billing, and delivery addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Location and address
When using our services, you entrust us with your information. We understand that it is a great responsibility and we strive to protect them and to give you decision-making power over them.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We use this data to give our users the best services and functionalities, including performance.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, its comment and metadata are kept indefinitely. So, we can automatically recognize and approve all the following comments instead of keeping them in a queue for moderation.
For users (if any) who register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their comments or forms. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time, by using our contact page or cookie settings. Also, website administrators can view and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you may request that you receive an export file containing the personal data we hold about you, including all the data you have provided to us. You can also ask us to delete all personal information we hold about you. These do not include all the data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments can be verified through an automatic spam detection service. Professionalcarpetcleaning.ie ensures that your data is stored properly on our web hosting, with increased protection against data extraction attacks and security provided by the hosting provider.
What procedures are in place for breaching data security?
Thanks to our web host, if we receive attacks regarding the theft of your data, professionalcarpetcleaning.ie will automatically close until the problem is solved. The attacker will no longer be able to access the IP address of our Website, but this will also apply to users (you will not be able to access professionalcarpetcleaning.ie until the problems have been solved.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data & Legal Requirements
Professionalcarpetcleaning.ie may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Happy Clean/Professional Carpet Cleaning.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
- To ask our partners for answers if there was a complaint on your part towards their service.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security, but we try our best to secure your data as good as possible. We use secured servers, SSL, and dedicated protocols to keep your data safe.
We may employ or make use of third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from our website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service to you and our website. Cookies are also used, for example, to increase the speed of the pages you have accessed in the past.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service within our website because most of them are used for better performance, design or functionality. Anyhow, you have the possibility to restrict the access from your browser.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings such as autofill the forms.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We store the information we collect using unique identifiers associated with the browser, application or device you use. Thus, we can do things like placing cookies to increase the speed of the website professionalcarpetcleaning.ie, using the affiliate links with cookies that expire after a limited period (for example, on the Amazon platform the average expiration time is 20-30 days), Google Analytics, or cookie for Google Adsense advertising. All of this is necessary for us to provide Happy Clean/Professional Carpet Cleaning posts of DYI, Know Hows, Cleaning Tips (and other more) free of charge to all our users.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year or more, depending on the website’s section.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service, using cookies also. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads (for example) of its own advertising network. Please know: if you accessed professionalcarpetcleaning.ie, we can see what pages you accessed, links, location, scroll depth, clicks, the device used, time spent. Once you exit our site, this tracking will STOP.
You can also opt-out by modifying the privacy settings from our website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles/posts/pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. We also try to keep a low-risk for you regarding these links, and most of the time we are linking to popular and trustworthy websites. But we are not perfect.
Maintaining and improving our services
We also use your information to make sure that our services are working properly, for example by tracking down issues or fixing any issues you report to us. We also use this information to improve our services, for example, what you are looking for or what category of items you are interested in.
Development of new services
We use the information we collect from existing services to help us develop new services. For example, free support, where you voluntarily send us information about your personal data, information that we need for giving you the best support (this information will not be publicly displayed, but will be used to reply to all your questions).
Communicating with you
By using the contact forms from our pages (contact, phone no., email, register, comments, or any other form), the data will be retained by default in order to get in touch with you. By checking the box at the end of some forms, you agree that the data noted in it will be stored for later use.
We use the information we collect, such as your email address or phone number, to interact directly with you. For example, we can send you an email with the requested services/answers or, we can call or email you to request additional information necessary for our service or any other kind of info.
Protecting professionalcarpetcleaning.ie, our users, and the public
We use the information to help improve the security and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and combating fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm our website, our users or the public.
When you share your information
Certain professionalcarpetcleaning.ie services allow you to send information to others, and you have control over how you access them. For example, you can publicly share items/services or save your favorite service. Please note that when you publicly submit information, it may be accessible through search engines, including Google Search, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, or Yandex.
When professionalcarpetcleaning.ie allows access to your information?
We do not send your personal information to companies, organizations, suppliers, or persons outside of our Website, except in the following situations:
With your consent
We will send personal information outside professionalcarpetcleaning.ie when we have your consent. We will ask for your explicit consent for the distribution of any special categories of personal information.
For legal reasons
We will give personal information outside professionalcarpetcleaning.ie if we believe in good faith that the access, use, storage or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary for:
- Compliance with applicable law, regulations, legal procedure or enforceable government requests. We distribute information on the number and type of requests received from governments in the Information Transparency Report.
- Implementation of the Terms and Conditions in force, including investigating their possible violations.
- Detecting, preventing or otherwise combating fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protection against the violation of rights, property or security of our website, our users or the public, as stipulated or permitted by law.
- We may allow certain partners to collect information from your browser or device for advertising and research purposes, using their own cookies or similar technologies (for example through affiliate links used on the blog).
If you have a complaint about one of our partners and we need answers
If you have a complaint about one of our partners, we will ask them to revise the complaint and let us know their reasons and/or defend themselves. Probably we’ll need to give them some information (like name) about the person who is complaining and why (the reason).
Our services incorporate security features to protect your information
The data we obtain from the administration of our services helps us to automatically identify and block security threats. And if we identify risks that we believe you need to know, we will inform you and provide you with instructions to increase protection.
We endeavor to protect you and professionalcarpetcleaning.ie from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or unauthorized destruction of the information we hold, including:
- We use encryption to keep your data private during transmission (SSL – HTTPS);
- We review our practices for collecting, storing, and processing information, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
COMPLIANCE AND COOPERATION WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
European & US requirements
We ask for your agreement to process your information regarding your purposes and you can withdraw it at any time. For example, we ask your consent for advertising. We also ask for your consent to collect the email address required to comment, and other services.
When pursuing legitimate interests
We process your information for our legitimate interests and those of third parties, applying appropriate precautions that protect your privacy. Therefore, we process information for things like:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving services, to meet the needs of our users;
- Development of new products/services and functions useful to our users;
- Understanding how users use our pages within the professionalcarpetcleaning.ie website, to ensure and improve its performance;
- Customizing our services to provide a better user experience;
- Marketing or for informing users about our services;
- Detecting, preventing or otherwise combating fraud, abuse, security or technical problems in our services;
- Protecting against the violation of your rights, for property or safety, our users or the public, as stipulated or permitted by law;
- Carrying out researches that improve our services for users and which are for the benefit of the public;
- Fulfillment of obligations towards our partners, such as developers and rights holders;
- Exercise of legal rights, including investigating potential violations of the Terms and Conditions in force.
When we provide a service
We process your data to provide a service you have requested under a contract, form, or telephone. For example, we process your information when you want to use are services and we need your email to send the bills, discounts, etc.
When we comply with the legal obligations
We will process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so, for example, when we respond to a legal procedure or enforceable government request. If you have any questions, you can contact us, you can also contact your local data protection authority if you have questions about your rights under local law.
When this policy is applied
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers as fast as we can.
EU & US Data Protection Regulation